Thursday, January 22, 2009

Darn you Vegas transit!


So, being car-less is no fun at all. Especially in Vegas. Walking takes forever, biking is dangerous, and you can't keep mouching rides off of people. So, that leaves transit. I spent a grant total of 6 hours traveling between busing, biking, and transfers. I didn't help that I missed the bus three times and that I had never rode on Vegas transit before. Luckily I wasn't going to a job interview, but only going to visit a friend. But, on the positive side, I met some pretty awesome people on the bus and asked about job openings and got a few referrals. There always something good you can pull from tough situations. Finally, the best thing about Vegas in January is 60 degree weather, wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy...coming home is pretty humbling...hand in there! Let me hack into your blog account and spruce it up a little :) I'll find sweet background for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess you could ride a bike, but how many times were you hit by an oncoming car while on your mish?

    What zone do you currently reside?

    ReplyDelete