Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday!!

Saturday, I had the opportunity to do some fun stuff. First off, I finished taking care of applying for one of my jobs so now, all I have to do is wait (the suspense is killing me). Then, I went with a friend to go visit some stores down on the strip. I was such a tourist because I had never really been on the strip before so I busted out my camera and went to town taking some pictures.

Some people don't approve of certain activities on the strip and make their opinion public

For lunch, we went to a sushi restaurant. It was absolutely amazing! I loved the California rolls which had Salmon in it (being from Washington, I love Salmon!) and I also had shrimp and vegetables dipped in tasty batter. Mmmm... Hmmm...


This is the "RA" sushi restaurant. I recommend it to any sushi lovers out there going to Vegas

3 comments:

  1. I love the "RA" I've only been there once but their sushi was soo good!! But Jeffrey does not like sushi so we dont eat it much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    I love sushi!!! When I come see you, we're going to the sushi bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I love the new look of your site.

    ReplyDelete